Binka on a Snowy Day with Subtitles
Binka has 3 houses. One, two, three.
What a cold day! The radiator is lovely and warm. Areyou still cold, Binka? Cold cats are hungry cats.
Oh, dear! It's not easy to fill your tummy when your plateis empty.
Binka! Ah, that's better. On a cold day there's nothingbetter than a big plate of breakfast. No wonder, it's cold,Binka! It's snowing!
This is fun! Brave cats don't mind having cold paws.Wait a minute! Whose paw prints are those, Binka?
They are too big for Silvia. That's funny! Some more pawprints! And too small for Tango! But there's no one hereexcept you, Binka! Perhaps, they are your paw prints,Binka? Yes, it fits. Watch out, Binka! Who did that?
It's hard for a heavy cat to grip in the snow. You'reenjoying yourself, Binka? Binka is going to try that again.
Ooh! Once is enough. Ah, there's Silvia! Binka likesSilvia. Binka likes Silvia a lot! Hey, watch this, Silvia! Youare no acrobat, Binka. But Silvia is. Cold snowy catsneed a second breakfast to keep them warm.
Now perhaps Mrs. Dawson has got something tasty foryou, Binka! Where's Mrs. Dawson's door gone? Binka isa brave cat. Tango has never seen a snow cat before,Binka. Not now, Tango!
Binka doesn't feel like playing. Never mind, Binka! Thinkof Mrs. Dawson's lovely warm kitchen. Watch out, Binka!
Even a furry cat can look soggy. Now you are feelingwarmer, Binka? And a bit hungry? On a snowy day asecond breakfast of fish is just what a brave cat needs!And a little cuddle. And a warm place to curl up.
Binka likes the snow. Binka likes the snow when he'swarm and cozy inside with a full
tummy. Oh, Binka!
Главные вопросы серии, ответьте на них:
1. Why is it so cold today?
2. Where is lovely and warm?
3. What is it the best thing on a cold day?
4. Is it always cold when it snows?
5. Does Binka like snow?
6. Is it really fun to have cold paws?
7. What kind of cats don't mind having cold paws?
8. Whose prints are in the garden?
9. Is Binka enjoying himself?
10. What can keep Binka warm when he is cold?
11. Has Tango ever seen a snow cat before?
12. What does a brave cat need on a snowy day?
B. Заполните пропуски подходящими словами:
1.The radiator is lovely and …..
2. Cold cats are .... cats.
3. It's not easy to fill your .... when your plate is .....
4. On a .... day there’s nothing better than a big plate of ......
5. No ......, it’s cold! It’s snowing!
6. Brave cats don’t mind having cold .....
7. Cold snowy cats .... a second breakfast to keep them ......
8. Now perhaps Mrs. Dawson has got something ..... for you, Binka!
9. Tango has never seen a snow cat ....., Binka..
10. Binka doesn’t feel .... playing.
11. Never mind, Binka! Think of Mrs. Dawson’s lovely warm ......
12. On a snowy day a second ...... of fish is just what a brave cat .....!