Muzzy comes back 03
Ура, ура гость наконец-то приехал.
Знакомится с новыми наречиями:
Always. Usually. Often. Sometimes. Never
Англичанин идет в магазин за продуктами.
А на королевской кухне внезапно разбилась вся посуда!
- Hello, Muzzy. Welcome to Gondoland!
- Hello, Bob...
- Glad to see you again, Muzzy.
- Oh, Muzzy! It is nice to see you.
- It's a pleasure, Your Majesty!
- And here's our secret.
- Sylvia! A baby! What a nice surprise!
Is it your baby?
- Yes, it's ours.
- Of course it's theirs.
- And what's its...his...her...
- She's a girl. Her name's Amanda.
- Hello, Amanda. Ow! Does she often bite people?
- Oh, Bob! Not often. She doesn't often bite people.
- She always bites me.
- Now she's biting me!
Always. Usually. Often. Sometimes. Never.
- I'm wearing trousers. I always wear trousers.
- I'm wearing a skirt. I usually wear a skirt, but Isometimes wear trousers.
- Yes, you do. And I never wear a skirt.
- He wears trousers.
- But he often takes them off. And the dog always bringsthem back.
- Now, what do we need? Do we need any salt?
- Ah! Yes, we do.
- Is there any salt over there?
- Yes, there is. There's some in here.
Ahchoo! Do we need any pepper?
- No, we don't. We don't need any pepper.
I want some rice.
Have you got any rice?
I haven't got any rice, but...
I've got some cheese.
Do you want any cheese?
No, thank you.
I don't want any cheese.
I want some apples.
Have you got any apples?
I haven't got any apples,
but I've got some biscuits.
I don't want any biscuits.
Have you got any eggs?
Ah! Some eggs.
No I haven't got any eggs.
How about some flowers?
No, thank you. I don't want any flowers.
What about milk?
Do we need any milk?
I don't know!
Well, then, get some plates.
I can't see any plates.
There are some plates over there.
No, there aren't. There aren't any.
Yes, there are. Look!
In front of you.
Oh! Those plates!
- What's happening? What's all this? Who are you?
- I'm Thimbo.
- Where's Corvax?