Muzzy comes back 12
Боб решает попросить помощи короля с королевой:
- Wait a moment! There's a telephone!
который определяет начальные и конечные точки какого либо временного промежутка.
- How about a hat? Let's see. I think this one looks nice.What do you think?
- I think it looks awful. Awful! It's not big enough. Ah! Thisone's better.
- Wait, Corvax! Look!
- Ah! That's better. Now, let's go.
- Oh, thank you. This is my daughter and her baby.
- I'm not feeling well.
- What is it, Muzzy?
- I'm very hungry.
- Stay here, Muzzy! I'm going to get some clocks for you.
- I... I need my black box, too. Get my black box.
- We're going to start work.
- Are you going to mend the clock?
- No. We're going to make a new one.
- What are you going to do?
- Well, my friend is going to help me. We're going to takethat rubbish away... and we're going to start now.
- Well, I'm going to have my tea.
- It's half past five. When are you going to stop?
- Half past five? I'm going to stop now.
- Wait a moment! There's a telephone! I can phone theKing. Two, double one, double oh.
- Two, double one, dowble oh.
- Who is it?
- It's Bob. It's for the King.
- It's for you!
- For me? Who is it?
- It's Bob. It's a call from Bob.
- From Bob! Hello, Bob. Where are you? And where'sSylvia? And where's Amanda?
- Sylvia's with Muzzy. He isn't feeling well. Can you getsome clocks?
- What was that?
- Can you get some clocks... for Muzzy?
- I'm taking this with me.
I'm taking it her.
I'm riding from the sea. Coming back to my home.
Hello again, my dear.
This is for you from me.
- What an awful bird!
Where does it come from?
- South America!
With. From. To. For.
- Yes. I'm writing it down. Yes. I'm going to get Muzzy'sblack box. Of course.
- Did you get any clocks?
- No, I didn't. But I phoned the King and Queen. They'regoing to get lots of clocks for Muzzy. And his black box.